Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 December 2017

This Yuletide

It's the third day after Christmas today. Christmas for me was fun. I had a work-free day and trust me, it meant a lot to me.
This blog post is basically about what things I've seen predominates this yuletide. The date might be the same, year in, year out. But the events are definitely different.
This time last year, we witnessed an increase in the prices of things than they were before yuletide. This isn't the case this year. In fact, I was surprised when I went to Bodija market yesterday and found out that a lot of things are now cheaper.
This yuletide period is one of the most calm Season's I've ever witnessed. Perhaps it isn't so in other areas of the world.
With everyone looking up to 2018 with more expectations than the previous years, 2018 has no choice but to be the biggest and best.
Seasons' greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment